- Should have working knowledge and at least experience of 3 to 8 years in the field of Industrial Safety and Health.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001, well versed in safety aspects relating to Material Handling, work at Height, Electric Safety, permit to work,
- Compliance of legal provisions relating to health, safety and working conditions under Factories Act, Environmental laws.
- Accident prevention, analysis, Safety Audit, routine safety inspections, Safe Operating Procedures for various processes,
- Developing safe working culture and maintenance of records.
Required Candidate profile
One year Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized for the position of Safety Officer under the Factories Act 1948. R.L.I qualified person shall be given preference.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products
/ Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Diploma - Mechanical, Electrical, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
ISGEC Heavy Engineering Limited
Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. is an 80-year old, diversified global engineering company.
The companyÃ¢â¬â¢s range of products includes Process Equipment, EPC Power Plants, Boilers, Sugar Plants & Machinery, Air Pollution Control Equipment, Presses, Castings, Contract Manufacturing and Trading.
Isgec has customers across 80 countries and caters to a number of sectors including Power, Oil & Gas, Sugar, Fertilizer, Steel, Cement, Automobile and Chemical.
Isgec has its manufacturing operations across Yamunanagar, Rattangarh, Dahej, Bawal & Muzaffarnagar, with offices in Noida, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai & Kolkata in India.
Isgec has international offices in North America (California, USA) and Germany (DÃÂ¼sseldorf).
For more information, please visit www.isgec.com