- Recruitment & Selection for technical and non-technical position.
- End-to-End recruitment process for internal position.
- Sourcing candidates for the requirements through job portals, references / networking, and existing database.
- Conducting preliminary telephonic HR assessments to check their communication skills, technical skills, and stability.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.
- Strengthening relations with candidates.
- Following up with candidates. (Post joining and Pre joining)
- Maintaining Interview Status & Daily MIS.
- Candidate must have experience into Technical and Non-Technical Recruitments
- Must have good knowledge of handling job portals and linkedIn
- Joining within 1 week will be preferred.
- only Male candidates should apply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd
The school product of the company "Extramarks Smart Learn Class" uses learning modules mapped to the syllabi provided by various educational boards. These modules are based on a pedagogy specially developed by experienced educationists. The best of institutions in India and other countries use Extramarks Smart Learn Classes to impart education in class rooms.
Extramarks Smart Study Pack - A product focused on home-work help can be used by students at own pace and space. It adopts a three pronged approach to meet the learning requirement of a student i.e. Learn, Practice and Test. It uses the same learning modules which the schools use to impart education in class rooms. It also provides ample opportunities to practice and test knowledge through a specially designed test center.
Extramarks Smart Study Pack is also used by the schools for augmenting class room teaching. The use of Extramarks Smart Study Pack in the class room eliminates heavy school bags and note books. It allows the educator to control the teaching environment and enables to push assignments and tests to the students.
Extramarks has been instrumental in mitigating burden of school bags through its bag less education campaign. Extramarks technology has successfully outdated the prevalent learning methods by developing technology enabled platforms that leave a stronger imprint on the young minds. The Bag-less learning thrives upon the concept of providing children a healthy environment. Bag-less education is facilitated through BYOD (bring your own device) wherein the whole books are consolidated and encapsulated into a device less than few kilograms in weight.
A lot of schools have already embraced the Extramarks technology to remove bags from schools thereby adopting bag less classroom. Many of the schools and students are affirmative about its benefits and intend to register soon.
Extramarks employs more than 3000+ employees directly and has 20 offices across India. Extramarks also has its offices in Singapore, South Africa, UAE.
Contact Company:Extramarks Education India Pvt Ltd