IGT Solutions is hiring for Sr. Manager Quality Role
Candidates are requested to please share your updated resume at email@example.com
Please find the below job specifications for reference.
-Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
-Have an ability to understand Staffing adherence and Schedule Adherence
-Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
-Desire to work in an service/Sales environment.
-Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
-Excellent leadership and management skills.
-Client engagement and interface exposure a must.
- Manage multiple clients across different time zones
- Reviews performance as per internal and client governance structure, sets up internal governance where required and missing to deliver on business goals
- Be an enabler - Coordinate with other functions to deliver on Quality related metrics, be able to overcome initial hurdles to execute seamless delivery
- Provide feedback and inputs to the team for development as well as SLA delivery
- Lead and coach the team on process knowledge and Team Management
- Be able to call out the risks in case of changes/updates to existing process/ acquisition of new ones
- Be able to overcome initial hurdles and strike a rapport with stakeholders to drive change management
- Should be trained on Quality related tools and be able to use techniques such as RCA/Fish Bone, Paretos, Gage R & R, FMEA to identify top issues and priorities
- Be able to articulate accomplishments and challenges during client and internal meetings
- Be able to steer/guide the team members to deliver on their daily/weekly/monthly goals
Be structured and data driven in his/her approach of identifying issues timely and initiating performance improvement
- Proactive approach when dealing with potential bottlenecks and issues impacting the Quality output
- Should be willing to work in shifts and on days off and weekend, if needed, due to internal/client deliverables
- Should be able to independently handle grievances (team/other supporting functions) and seek support in case of escalations
Relevant Experience and Education:
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- Over 10+ years of experience BPO Industry managing Transaction Quality
-Travel industry experience shall be preferred (NON Mandate)