We are hiring Sr. Automation Test Engineer for Ahmedabad location. Please more details below:-
Software Quality Engineer II
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of SQL & Hands-ons experience in testing web & desktop application.
- Should even be aware about API testing using different tools.
- Around 3-4 years of experience with ONE or MORE of the following testing technologies: Selenium, JAVA, JMeter, Ruby, Python, Cucumber, Coded UI or other tools designed to facilitate the validation of desktop application quality with functional and regression test scenarios
- Should be self-motivated to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to interpret manual test cases and automate a test case which provides appropriate coverage (including database).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience using CI/CD Tools - GitHub, Jenkin
- Object oriented programming
- Debugging application and code walk through.
- BE /B. Tech / MTech with 4-7 years of experience for testing Desktop, Web applications and services.
- Very Good Knowledge of SQL & API testing using tools like Postman
- Manages time effectively with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to interpret manual test cases and automate a test case which provides appropriate coverage.
- Advantage of having knowledge of automated testing and below tools: - Selenium, JAVA, JMeter, Ruby, Python, Cucumber, Coded UI
- Knowledge of programming language C#, Java
- Advantage if Building and implementing a new automated testing framework to support continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Collaborate with both business owners and development teams to understand requirements, support business needs and ensure product quality throughout the software life-cycle.
- Provide timely and meaningful feedback about produced software
- Establish, document and automate (whenever applicable) test cases and scenarios in alignment with business and system requirements.
- Estimate, prioritize, and coordinate testing activities
- Collaborate with development and other quality teams in verification and tracking of Unit Tests, System Tests and Performance Tests.
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated tests to ensure appropriate test coverage for new functionality and regression testing
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Arch - Architecture, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Cimpress India Private Limited
At Cimpress (NASDAQ: CMPR / US$ 2.4 Bn), we empower millions of people to make an impression through personally meaningful, customized products. As the global leader in mass customization and Web-to-print, our unmatched technology, production and supply chain operations allow us to offer products that can be customized and personalized by an individual customer. We can then manufacture to a high quality at an affordable price. Whether it's customized apparel or marketing materials for a business, or personalized photo products commemorating cherished moments for a family, we create real, tangible products that mean something to real people.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.