Sr. Tech Lead Java / Hadoop
1. 9-12 years experience in Java-J2EE Development and Bigdata Analytics
2. Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery and AJAX.
3. Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures.
4. Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
5. Strong Experience in Mule
6. Strong experience in Hadoop (HDFS, Oozie) and Data torrent (Community version Apex)
7. Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
8. Good experience and understanding on WS02, Ambari, ElasticSearch and Kafka is desired.
9. Experience in using MQTT and CoAP protocols
10. Experience in using GIT HUB, VSTS for source control.
11. Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, both internal and external.
12. Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
13. Communication Skills - Spoken and written English communication skills
14. Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team
15. Strong leadership skills and the ability to mentor and develop team members
16. Ability to drive team culture and performance
17. AWS + Node JS knowledge is good to have skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
We create and deliver services that enhance your business agility. Our leading-edge solutions enable major organizations worldwide to achieve measurable and substantial benefits. Solutions include product development and life-cycle support, process and network engineering, plus data transformation and analytics.
We utilize a global delivery model. And we have more than 12,000 associates across 38 global locations, with delivery centers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific. We are experts in the aerospace, consumer, energy, medical, oil and gas, mining, heavy equipment, hi-tech, rail transportation, telecom and utilities industries.
This makes us your ideal partner. Whether you want to design innovative products faster, optimize R&amp;amp;amp;D costs, improve time to market, enhance operational efficiency or maximize the return on investment in your networks. We help you make a difference for your customer. This might be a quieter flight, a longer-lasting toothbrush, more robust broadband connectivity, or more reliable GPS navigation.
We are proud of our robust internal processes. To ensure your IP security, solution quality and on-time delivery, we align with industry best practices and internationally renowned standards and frameworks. These include ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2005 (information security), AS9100 C (aerospace), and ISO 13485 (medical devices).
Cyient is a public limited company and listed on the NSE/BSE stock exchange.