Designation: Consultant- HR
Job Location: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Ludhiana, Hyderabad, Delhi,Raipur
Age 35-40 yrs
Direct Reporting To: Principal Consultant
Introduction: Our company is a leading consulting company for Small and Medium Enterprises. We have six different consulting practices namely, Sales (Business), Finance, Branding, Human Resources, Information Technology and Operations (Business Processes). Together, they are responsible for bringing measurable changes to clients' businesses.
HR Consultant will be responsible for HR projects in a year at one go, he/she will visit client's business at regular intervals and with the help of SME-Subject Matter Expert's, PC-Principal Consultant implement the SOW at client's business.
* HR Consultant will visit clients business Once in a week, 4 times in a month, 48 times in a year and implement the defined SOW within timelines
* Responsible for doing research and understanding the industry, competitive analysis, and HR practices for the client
* Consultant is responsible for understanding, finalising and documenting SOW of the client in sync with PC - Principal Consultant and SME - Subject Matter Experts
* Contributing in other consulting projects of the Branch in HR area
* Responsible for making various HR processes and systems and Organization Design
* Develop the department in line with Business Goal
* Working on the Client 'S Sales Team, devising various initiative for motivating Sales Team, Sales Goal Sheet, Sales People Incentive, contest
* Working on PMS policy all across the Company (Making Goal Sheet, KRA and KPI)
* Monitoring quarterly performance review of all employees of Client place
* Responsible for the execution of agreement along with finalised sow with the help of a legal team
* Responsible for finalising, yearly sales strategy and Manpower planning & budgets of a client with the help of PC and SME
* Responsible for identifying resources required to implement the SOW at clients place and getting it arranged through the client, at his/her place
* Responsible for training and development of client's team and felicitating GMM-Growth multiplication meeting
* Responsible for preparing, submitting and implementing a monthly plan, at clients place through client's team within defined TAT's
* Responsible for organising overall client's business and giving it a professional outlook within 60 days
* Responsible for taking appropriate decisions for client's business, whenever required, with the help of PC and SME
* Solving challenges/problems/ bottlenecks/gaps at clients place with the help of PC and SME
* Getting closure documents signed between 'client &IILD after completion of each activity under SOW
* Coordinating with SME-subject matter expert and principal consultant for timely deliverables
* Responsible for getting timely feedback from client documented and ensuring client satisfaction
* Conducting various employee engagement activities at clients place and ensuring high team motivation and retention of client's manpower
* Ensuring the formats and processes, being followed at clients place during the implementation of SOW are as per the company standard.
* Responsible for submitting various MIS/Reports to the management on time.
* Responsible for completion of SOW within defined TAT
* Responsible for generating revenue by cross-selling various A&A products.
* Responsible for getting timely payments from the client as per agreed terms & conditions of the contract
* Responsible for client's turnover growth as agreed in the SOW
* Ensuring establishing 100% statutory compliances at Client place
* Bringing the HRIS software to capture all data and make the client place paper less.
* Identify Labour Law agency as per the need for the client for following regular compliance
* Organizing various employee engagement activities for Client 's internal team motivation
* Maintain a healthy relationship with clients and ensure retention post completion.
* Responsible for adhering all policies and processes of the company and participating in various pieces of training, reading sessions, etc conducted by company and updating self on knowledge of various industries, cross-functional Teams, and business acumen
* Must take any other works as assigned by management.
* Maintaining MIS, Month Plans, Doable Sheets and other report regularly
HR Business Partner
Statutory Compliance Knowledge
Education: MBA- HR must
Relevant Experience: 6 years of HR role ( Operations , Labor Law and Statutory Compliance )
Travel Yes ( Intra City Travelling) Monthly Net Salary:
Owns Vehicle: Car (Preferred for travel use)
Preferred Domain: Consulting, Client Servicing, HR, etc.
Reference Companies: MNC/Corporate in above Domains
Gender: Male/ Female
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy, Management Consulting Firms
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
6 - 7 yrs Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Indore...
Keyskills: Payroll, Office Administration, statutory compliance, HR consulting...
SV Management Consultants
4 - 9 yrs Indore
Keyskills: employee engagement, employee relations, employee grievances, recruitment...
Ways & Works Consulting LLP
6 - 10 yrs Indore
Keyskills: talent management, talent acquisition, Unit HR Head, employee engagement...
2 - 7 yrs Indore
Keyskills: Attendance, orange, Salary, Payroll, Compliance, Compensation, PF, MPLWB...
7 - 12 yrs Indore
Keyskills: HR, Talent Management, HR Operations, Benefits, human resource...
NVS Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
3 - 8 yrs Indore
Keyskills: benefits, employee engagement, employee relations, recruitment...
Panchsheel organics Ltd
5 - 10 yrs Indore
Keyskills: HR Generalist Activities, Hr Mba, Human Resource Management...
Catalyser Eduventures India Pvt Ltd
4 - 8 yrs Indore
Keyskills: Change Management, HRM, Policies, Human Resource Management, HR