Piramal Swasthya is looking for duty Staff nurse role with GNM / ANM qualification who can work in MMU-(Mobile Medical Van), Interested candidate should work in MMU - Mobile Medical Van at Kolkata.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts beneficiary registration & updates details in Tab.
- Assists the MO/Doctor of the Clinic in providing the health care services as listed.
- Examine eyes, using observation, instruments and pharmaceutical agents, to determine visual acuity and perception, focus and coordination and to diagnose diseases and other abnormalities such as glaucoma or color blindness
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses and other vision aids
- Check and record vitals of the patients.
- Check Diabetic Retinopathy
- Analyze test results and develop a treatment plan
- Checks & Records vitals in the prescribed format.
- Conducts laboratory tests (simple point of care tests) prescribed by the Medical Officer
- Counsels and educates beneficiaries, as per specific need in personal
- Maintains detailed and accurate records and reports.
- Takes appropriate action for Bio Medical waste management with the MO
- Other clinical & Administrative work.
- Carries out any other relevant additional functions as tasked by the MO.
Qualifications and Skills
- Q: ANM/ GNM/ Bsc Nursing
- Should have a valid registration in Nursing council.
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Medical
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Other Graduate
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Piramal Swasthya Management and Research Institute
Piramal Swasthya is a registered not for profit organization supported by Piramal Foundation and believes in "Democratizing Healthcare" - making Healthcare Accessible, Affordable and Available to all segments of the population, especially those most vulnerable. In order to achieve this goal, we leverage cutting edge information and communication technologies to cut costs without compromising quality as well as Public Private Partnerships to scale its solutions throughout India.
Piramal Swasthya envisions a future in which all vulnerable groups have the necessary information to make informed decisions regarding their health and Accessible, Affordable and Available high quality health infrastructure to support the realisation of those decisions.
We are present across India in 16 states with a 4000+ strong employee team comprising of 490+ Doctors and specialists. Our innovative technology based solutions have helped State Governments to address the issue of Availability and Accessibility of quality Healthcare to vulnerable sections of society.
Piramal Swasthya is bridging the last mile gap in Primary Healthcare service delivery and it is technology and innovation that enables and makes this possible to reach the most remote and vulnerable population. Our service delivery channels - Remote Health Advisory & Intervention Service, Community Outreach Program - Mobile Health Services and Tele-Health Services are all conceptualized around technology.