Greeting from RxDx,
We are inviting profiles from Qualified staff Nurses.
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: MSc / BSc / GNM Nursing
Experience: 1 to 6 years Interview venue:
Interested candidates can walk in b/w Monday to Saturday (10:30am to 05:00pm)
RxDx Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Ground Floor, Plot No. 7G, Opp. Graphite India
Whitefield, Bengaluru 560048 Job Description
1. Perform basic clinical nursing practices in accordance with scope of practice and standard as determined by RxDx.
Taking of specimens.
Sterilizing the instruments.
Monitor vital signs and observe reactions to medication and treatment.
2. Maintain accurate patients records and statistics.
3. Provide nursing care to Health Check patients.
4. Provide assistance to Doctors.
5. Educate patients on their health and required precautions to be taken (for certain cases).
6. Utilize equipment proficiently and promote its use and safekeeping.
7. Essentially, an appropriate (as per our mentioned guidelines) disposal of used equipments.
8. Maintaining the confidentiality of all information pertaining to patients.
9. Ensuring to be present all times at the designated area / work station.
10. Entering all the pending jobs of the day in the duty handover register and getting it signed by the person assuming duty in the next shift.
11. Keeping all the records for all house visits.
12. Constantly work on the ways to improve the quality of service.
13. Dealing with all queries from patients.
14. Ensures efficient and smooth flow of all clinic activities thru coordination and planning.
15. Assesses patients physical, psycho-social and/or emotional needs.
16. Informing physician of patient status.
17. Handling emergency cases / situations.
18. NABH activities.
Interested candidates may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 8921917417