Support Engineer - Data Management
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Data Management Consultant you are responsible for:
- Support in preparation of Data Science HANA custom implementation solutions
- Expand own skill sets to new areas such as Predictive Analytics, BI, Machine Learning, AI
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
- Must be open to travel.
Required Candidate profile
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Required skills (must have) : Experience in one or more of the following topics:
- Skills on SAP BW Data warehousing, Data services/SLD/SDI, Hana Data modelling, Jupyter notebook
- Machine Learning basic knowledge
- Database Management basic principles
- Very good analytical skills to solve complex problems; a structured, reliable and independent way of working under pressure; safe and friendly appearance and general communication skills.
- Basic programming skills (e.g., Java, C ++, ABAP), data analysis and modeling, database concepts, operating systems and technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
Preferred skills (good to have)
- HANA Admin &Troubleshooting skills are a plus
- Hana Data modeling / manipulation
- Data Warehousing Concepts and knowhow on any tool like SAP BW,
- Experience in building of ETL processes; knowledge of data sources and data Integration
- Statistical Modelling in one of: R, Python, SAS, MatLab, Predictive Workbech/SPSS, jypit
- UI/UX knowledge
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / COMPTENCIES
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration with team-members, customers and senior level management team.
- Good working knowledge on any SAP Analytics products incl. troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Coordination support for important customer issues (investigating, providing workarounds) for complex and cross-component issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with rapid pace of change and multiple projects - and to stay organized and on top of the details.
- Ability to understand the customer perspective and transmit it to others.
- Graduate or master's degree in computer or Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer science / Information Technology systems/ Computer applications / IT Business Systems or equivalent. /Master/Bachler of Science in Comp Science/Technology
- Technical exposure in one of Database (Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/MaxDB ) is preferred
- Experience in communication with customers and managing expectations.
- Proactive in learning and highly self-motivated
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 projects exposed as Data Warehouse, Data Analysis, modeler, Machine Learning
- Experience in Client/ Customer interaction
- Experience in System Administration / Support
- ABAP/Basis Skillset is plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd