System Administration/DevOps Engineer - Enterprise Security (5-10 yrs)
An ideal candidate will be fully - hands-on-, having 10+ years of System Administration experience with at least 3 years into DevOps with AWS in AGILE environments.
- This role will be assisting the technology leadership in ensuring secure and smooth operations of the company's IT systems - including hardware, software and network as the first point of contact.
- The role demands excellent troubleshooting skills along with the ability to explain technical details to non-technical (Clients/Senior management) audiences.
- Must have the knowledge & experience of IT systems best practices.
- This role also heavily deals with AWS Cloud operations including backing up and recovering data, upgrading servers and installing applications, evaluating & negotiating various software licences and deploying and maintaining builds/backups.
- Having a broad technology exposure and learning to stay relevant with rapid changes in the IT world is a must.
Skills Requirements :
- Strong experience in Enterprise Security through access controls, backups and firewalls., with experience in System Administration, DevOps, Cloud Technologies and Database Admin, Performance, Monitoring Tools & Technologies.
- Experienced in Windows and Linux, Wi-Fi/Network, MFA, Network Bandwidth Policies and Server Hardening.
- Ability to set up and perform automated deployments, Continuous Integration via leading DevOps tools & Technologies with a focus on Application Security is highly preferred.
- Experienced in integration, backup and restore of Cloud data storage, Databases, Key-Value stores, Static Data stores and 3rd party systems and libraries/APIs.
- Experience in Setting up Git/Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins/Bamboo, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, ELK/Splunk/Datadog, Docker/Kubernetes, Nginx, Apache/IIS, SSL etc.
- Setup & Maintenance/Upgrade of Network, Servers, Storage and Applications servers like Node /JBoss/ Tomcat/ IIS/ Apache.
- Establishing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes & operations, and troubleshooting issues/outages with Incident Reporting.
- Experienced in Installing, configuring, monitoring & maintaining network devices, firewall/switches, Active Directory, Exchange Servers, Databases servers, NAS storage.
- Hands-on in AWS technologies like EC2, S3, Nginx, Cloudwatch, NewRelic, ELB, IAM Role & Groups, Elastic Beanstalk, Route 53, Cloud Watch, VPC, NAT, S3), Network ACL, Application Gateway, CDN, DNS.
- Expert in setting up CI/CD using industry standard tools and processes and expert in Agile tools setup - JIRA/ Confluence, Source control - Git/Bitbucket, Sourcetree.
- B.Tech/MCA from a reputed institute.
- Working experience to support distributed, Agile teams.
- Experience in set up of infrastructure for scalable cloud-based applications.
If Interested Please fill form :
1. Graduation/post-Graduation :
2. Total Experience (in Years) :
3. Current CTC :
4. Expected CTC :
5. Notice Period :
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Ziolite Recruitment Solutions
A Leading Client ofÂ Ziolite Recruitment Solutions
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.