As an IT Systems Engineer, you will be part of a fast paced, dynamic team that is responsible for supporting the computer hardware and software used by Product Engineering at Micron. This includes system management of the operating systems that control the engineering testers and tools that the engineers use.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Monitor, track and organize open tickets as they come in according to priority and forward to appropriate team member for handling.
- Provide solution to maintain, repair and install PC/MAC hardware, software, peripherals, telecommunications and telephone equipment.
- Support implementation of new computer hardware and software systems and technologies.
- Assist support staff with field work as needed.
- Set up and operate computer and machinery peripheral to computer for purpose of providing information to requesting clients.
- Able troubleshoot VPN, Office 365 etc
- Assist support staff with some field work
- Support end-point network connectivity installation and troubleshooting
- Provide phone provisioning and support including phone deployment and basic phone system administration
- IT Bar like support desk
- Order equipment, new Team member onboarding training.
Required Candidate profile
- Good understanding of computer system OS and hardware
- Ability to support mobile devices - tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues with end-user devices
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Basic understanding of enterprise network LAN, WAN and Wireless
- Physically able to carry workstation equipment
- Able to troubleshoot Microsoft Office 2007-2016 - including Word, Excel, Access, Skype, and Outlook
- Windows Server 2012/2016 experience
- Windows 7 & 10 experience
- Proven ability to remove malware from PC's.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy in work
- Exercises some independent judgment and reasoning within established guidelines
- Able to work under limited supervision
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to conduct presentations and training to small group
Bachelor's degree in IT or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP