Roles and responsibilities Job Description
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand overall needs and requirements. (Job Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc.)
- Sourcing candidates through various job portals and networking sites, screening the candidates for the right fitment.
- Contacting shortlisted candidates, following-up and manage candidate pipeline.
- Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
- Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
- Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
- Strategically approach and develop relationships with passive and hard to find talent, cultivating these relationships over time.
- Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
- Adhere and follow quality systems, processes and policies Comply to training and specifications
- Relevant Experience of 1 to 3 years into Recruitment.
- Must have significant recruitment experience, in multiple recruiting environments with a wide variety of job disciplines.
- Must be available to work on flexible work schedule (occasional weekends may be required).
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business and candidate needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
- Ability to accurately and articulately document information.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: Recruitment Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Indegene Private Limited
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research & analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Our spectrum of services & products include:
Medical Education, Marketing and e-marketing programs
Medical Affairs-Publication writing, Medical Information Management, Medical Communications
Training and eLearning
Research, Analytics and Intelligence
Patient Compliance and Adherence program management Virtual Sales Organizations
Clinical trial analytics and benchmarking platform
KOL Management & Medical Science Liasioning