(Required immediate joiners or less than 15 days)
If you want to do more with your healthcare career and deepen your knowledge of healthcare AR, RCM, you have to look at your healthcare business processes from the customers lens. Get smarter about the business of healthcare, join a company that values your work and enables you to become a true partner to your clients by investing in your growth besides empowering you to work directly on KPIs that matter to your clients.
Begin your leadership journey with Omega Healthcare as a Team Leader for Medical Billing and Accounts Receivable Services with Omega Healthcare. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportunities are available to join our vibrant culture.
Job Location: Bangalore, India.
Team Lead AR -6 openings.
- Responsible for supervising the team to work on assigned cases
- Monitor Team's production and SLA delivery
- Keep a record of client KPIs and team's performance against the KPIs
- Monitor the issue logs raised by the client partners and review each issue log prior to being escalated to the customer
- Provide subject matter expertise on Accounts Receivable processes
- Manage and handle effectively escalations raised by the clients
- Provide mentorship, training and coaching to the team
- Adhere to organizational policies and procedures
- Lead by example by demonstrating the highest standards of ethical behaviour
- Monitoring and reporting team performance as needed
- Keep the Standard Operating Procedures updated and establish due control mechanisms
- Work with quality and business transformation team to identify, recommend and implement process improvement projects
- To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- 5 to 8 years of revenue cycle service delivery management experience
- Account team leadership experience leading 50+ individuals
- Demonstrated expertise in problem - solving and revenue cycle transformation (for e.g. improvement in % of collections, growth of the client account team size etc.)
- Performance record of achievement with great people management & leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of US AR, revenue cycle management for Physician Practices and Hospitals
- Proven track record in problem solving and improving process efficiency through strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Develop the team's talent, drive employee retention and engagement.
Interested candidates can share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
No. of years of experience:
Perks and BenefitsINR Best in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Florence B
Contact Company:Omega Healthcare Management Services Pvt. Ltd.