Purpose of the Job
Plan and perform technical activities related to Cloud Core to serve the customer independently directly or through customer interface.
Key Responsibility Areas
JOB ROLES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans and executes technical tasks according to given tasks, along with existing processes and instructions. Work with the responsibility of responding to customer problems directly or through internal customer interface. Solve technical problems.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Complete Understanding of Cloud Core network.
2. In-depth hands on experience on Nokia Cloud Core (CBIS/CBAM/CBND).
3. In-depth knowledge of Integration of VMs using CBAM.
4. In-depth knowledge of handling VNF issues related to configuration, scaling, healing and life-cycle of VNF.
5. Hands-on experience on STP (Telesys), CSD-DRA(Nokia) and DNS(Infoblox).
6. Understanding of STP flows and DRA concepts.
7. In-depth knowledge of SIGTRAN/MAP/Diameter protocols used within Core N/W.
8. Capturing traces for various Core interfaces with complete packet level analysis.
9. Understanding of SS7, SIGTRAN, GRX, S6a, Gr, Gn link configuration & integration.
10. Various configurations & license loading related to STP, DRA, DNS.
11. Should be well versed with important STP, CSD, DNS related KPIs, their analysis & improvement plans.
12. Deep understanding of Roaming and Hub services.
13. Experience on Planning & Expansion of Roaming and Signaling Hub network.
14. Experience on Planning & Integration of New Roaming and Signaling links in Network.
15. In-depth understanding/troubleshooting skills of STP, DRA, DEA.
16. In-depth troubleshooting skills for issues related to Roaming/STP/Gn interface.
17. Should be able to handle Emergency situations & work closely with recovery team to restore faults.
18. Complete Health check analysis of Cloud Core nodes along with their configuration backup.
19. Good understanding of UNIX/LINUX.
20. Open Stack/Cloud Certification is a must.
1. Be able to work independently.
2. Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
3. Able to work as a member of a team and lead junior staff from time to time.
4. Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
5. A thorough and methodical approach to work.
6. Must be able to work to tight time scales.
7. High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
8. Focused on network (service) performance.
9. Good team player with self-motivation and experience of working within a multi-cultural environment is essential.
10. Comprehensive knowledge of the 3GPP UMTS, EPC, IMS, VoLTE system architecture
11. Good understanding of SS7 concepts and Core Subsystem interfaces & protocols
12. Good knowledge of System Administration/Recovery issues
13. Good experience on Network analyzers and performance tools
14. Good knowledge of Internetworking, Network Security and Routing Protocols
15. Experience with change management and problem management systems
16. Strong communication skills
1. Nokia Cloud Certification will be highly preferred.
2. Networking CCNA/JNCIA/NRS certification will be an added advantage.
B.E / B.Tech
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required