- Scope and define project requirements, as well as set customer expectations for cyber security services to Colt and its customers.
- Maintenance and enhancement of processes and procedures
- Manage and Mentoring team members to resolve technical issues
- Lead design discussions/ streamlining service delivery plans /implementations
- Serve as an operations lead and escalation point for the operations team
- Participate on periodic Internal and customer review calls
- Support team in tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer SLA
- Ensure security services, tools and platforms are adequately monitor and maintained.
- Monitoring of and reporting on the effectiveness of our security enforcing technologies.
- Performs incident/change/problem notification and escalation to ensure problems /request/ issues are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention
- Regularly review and update the process/technical documents
- Troubleshoot performance and availability issues on security devices such as firewalls IDS, IPS, UTM, Content Filtering solutions.
- Resolution of problems through configuration changes/ re-installations / replacements
- Enforces policies, procedures, SLA and standards defined for security device management
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and sharing information required for the team to be successful.
- Documents and maintains internal procedural standards relating to support role as required.
- Working closely with other IT team and collaborating with other IT staff
- Raising RFC and implementing the same within downtime window
- Grooming, training and mentoring team members
- Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resources
Skills and Experience:-
Self-driven individuals with 8 to 12 years of relevant information/network security experience out of which 2-3 years should be as Team Leader.
Previous experience on medium and large platforms, with multiples security technologies/products
Worked under high pressure situations. Operations management and people management skills. Good Incident and Problem Management skills.
Knowledge of Information security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the industry.
Hands on experience on security technologies like NGX Firewalls (Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco); IPS; Web Proxy, Application Firewalls; Load Balancers; DDoS mitigation platform; Vulnerability scanners
Thorough experience VPN Configuration / Troubleshooting
Thorough experience on Routing / Switching & its troubleshooting
Thorough experience in Load Balancers
Previous experience in resource, project, budget and vendor management;
Experience in producing periodic report measuring various KPIs
Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals (Routing, Switching) and common Internet protocols (HTTP, SNMP, TLS, DNS etc.)
Experience in the documentation and design of Standard Operating Procedures.