Good - Day!
Kindly go through the below key requirements and if you find it suitable and interested, share your updated resume to proceed with the interview process.
Job Description :
Department: Software Engineering
Reports To: Engineering Manager
1. Working with other parts of the organization to document product requirements
2. Translating product requirements into detailed technical designs of object oriented software modules
3. Coding of software modules with excellent code quality and full compliance with the design specifications
4. Estimating design and development tasks
5. Creating detailed plans for your own development schedule
6. Reviewing and adding to unit and integration testing scripts
7. Performing design and coding reviews
8. Performing full unit testing, integration testing, and tuning of software
9. Tracking down and fixing bugs
10. Preparing participating in project reviews
11. Supporting sales, marking, and customer support as needed
12. Proactively managing your own schedules and tasks
13. Performing any task that adds value in a dynamic startup environment.
14. Doing whatever it takes to ensure the team and company meets its goals
15. Domestic/International travel may be required 10-30% of the time
1. 5+ years of full lifecycle object oriented software product development experience
2. Experience working in a team environment
3. Software development in a Linux or Unix (or similar) environment (Windows and Mac a plus)
4. Working knowledge of common software development tools, such as IDEs, debuggers, version control systems, etc.
5. Experience working in a multi-branch source code environment
6. Experience in mentoring and guiding a group of people and helping the team to plan and prioritize their activities.
7. Design and development of high-throughput, high-availability client/server systems desirable
8. Systems integration of message-oriented or other distributed client/server systems desirable
9. Experience with Django or Flask is a plus
10. Design and development of native iOS and Android apps a big plus
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 19,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd
GAIN Credit is the new name for the Global Analytics group of companies. We are an award-winning and market-leading fintech company dedicated to providing credit to customers who aren't served fully by mainstream financial services. Our brands (Lending Stream, Drafty and Oye!) provide a range of lending products, backed up by world-class analytics, software and operations experience. Our primary business operates in the UK market, with head-quarters in San Diego and offices in London, Chennai and Noida.
OUR GROUP OF COMPANIES:
1. GAIN Credit LLC. operating in the United Kingdom 2. Global Analytics India Private Limited. and Oye Fintech Private Limited. operating in India 3. GAIN Credit, Inc., GAIN Credit Holdings, Inc. and GAIN Credit India Holdings, Inc. operating in the United States
Recruiter Name:Leo Ryan
Contact Company:Global Analytics India Pvt. Ltd
Address :Pacifica Tech Park,101A, First floor