- Shall technically lead and drive the User Data Management project activities from requirements design to support phase
- Shall do technical coordination in each phase of UDMP project life cycle with the respective stakeholders (mainly with the Vendor, Dev & IT team for Built, operate and transfer model)
- Architect and design new software systems/products/ components in a robust and scalable way for building UDMP platform modules and engines ( Authentication engine, subscription engine, recommendation engine(content /commerce) & components for cross selling /up selling of all digital properties )
- Shall come out with the solution for improving the performance, load and scalability of the UDMP platform with exposure to big data store and machine learning algorithm
- Shall own responsibility for the technical documents and code assigned for his/her projects
- Shall take responsibility for packaging, deployment of the build and adhering to delivery timelines for all UDMP releases
- Shall technically contribute and mentor the junior /senior developers and data scientist and work with them closely for continuous improvement of reader's experience.
Skill (Tech & functional) :
The candidate should have hands on working experience in the below areas,
1. Working of http protocol for web servers, pixel drops, dmp syncs etc.
2. Hadoop ( hdfs, maprfs, map reduce, spark, ml lib etc)
3. Data science : understanding of algorithms ( kmeans, regression, NLP )
4. Infrastructure: IP schemas, bid data converged infra setups, parallel compute, high TPS environments general sizing techniques of DMP and CMS based systems
5. Embedded web server systems for s2s communication and c2s communication
6. Understanding of working of browsers, devices, html, Js, cache systems, APIs, RDBMS, in-memory col db, col db, hive, hbase etc.
7. CMS: working of content management systems, portal management system (lifray), provisioning systems etc.
8. Understanding of public DMP, DSP, header bidding systems, audience management, 1st/3rd/2nd party data systems.
9. Understanding of Solr search and reco engines.
10. Basic understanding or working experience with the CMS and web technologies
Key relationship (Inter department & External)
- Coordination with Business head, Web tech head, development team, vendor team, product team, testing team and digital non-media team
- Need to quickly grasp the complexities and bottle neck in the existing system and come out with an optimal solution for building a scalable UDMP platform
- Architecting, designing the new components of UDMP to provide seamless experience to the end users with better product/software quality
- Need to smartly handle the changing requirements(if any) and come out with the technical solution in a short duration
Behavioural Attributes :
- Should have passion to develop software's using multiple technologies
- Should have good grasping skills and analytical/logical skills to design and develop robust software systems
- Should have leadership qualities to technically mentor and drive the team
- Should be flexible to understand, learn and implement new technologies
- Should be good team player and should have good collaboration/ communication skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Â CRUX Consulting Services
CRUX Technologies is one of the leading information technology companies. Through its Global Network Delivery Model, Innovation Network, and Solution Accelerators, CRUX focuses on helping global organizations address their business challenges effectively.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.