This role is responsible for defining the IoT technical architecture, security, data and deployment model.
- This role will be driving the POCs (proof of concepts) as well as the technical architecture for large rollout from the devices up through cloud architecture and integration with enterprise applications, in collaboration with technology teams and SBUs.
- Must demonstrate sound technical judgement and play a critical role as the main technical authority on all IoT technical implementation and support the development of the long-term company-wide IoT strategy.
Work Responsibilities :
- The position will be responsible to lead and develop the unified IoT architecture for Smart Home Products which includes defining the architecture, security, data & deployment model
- Will drive POCs (proof of concepts) and then lead implementation from there to large rollout.
- Mentor team members - Provide technical leadership and collaborate with SBU technology team leaders to address the complete Smart products and IoT solutions technology stack.
- Support the SBU technology teams with testing, validation, sustaining, value engineering, and DevOps required for these Smart Products & IoT solutions.
- Must have a good understanding of IoT, mobile, web applications and cloud architecture & Technology.
1. Has minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager role.
2. Technical or engineering background.
3. Can break a complex and vaguely defined problem into a clear and actionable set of steps.
4. Hands on if required.
- The incumbent must possess a can-do attitude while always looking to accelerate development.
- Driven; commit to high standards of performance and demonstrate personal ownership for getting the job done.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude; stays up to speed on all the latest technologies and industry trends; healthy curiosity to evaluate, understand and utilize new technologies.
- Must be able to provide leadership to technology team while managing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for interactions with technology team members, SBU stakeholders, company leadership, vendors and customers.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification - B.Tech - Computers
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Client of Nestor Services
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.