Job Title : Technical Architect - Java/J2EE /BigData
Career Stage - Architect
Work location - Noida / Bangalore / Gurgaon/Indore
Reporting Relationship - Director - Engineering
Position - Type Permanent
Travel required - only as per business requirement
Education : BE, MCA, MS, B- Tech, MBA
Experience - 10+ yrs
WHAT WE NEED :
- Strong experience in Core Java, spring, JSF, and Hibernate/ Spring Data JPA.
- Experience in SOA based architecture, Web Services (Apache/CXF/ JAXWS/JAXRS/ SOAP/REST)
- Experience in multiple application and web servers (JBoss/Tomcat/WebSphere)
- Experience in front-end frameworks (Angular JS/Backbone/ Knockout/ Handlebar)
- Experience in continuous integration (Jenkins/ Sonar/ Nexus/PMD)
- Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- A good understanding of UML and design patterns
- Additional skills: Knowledge / Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, MapReduce, Oozie, Hive, Impala, Spark, Kerberos, KAFKA, NoSQL databases (Hadoop/ Cassandra/MongoDB), experience with mobile, SaaS and cloud-based development.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in different disparate technologies and environments
- Enthusiastic about different areas of work and exploring new technologies
- Clarity of thought and strong communication skills to pitch solutions
- Ability to explore and grasp new technologies
- Mentoring your team members in projects and helping them keep up with new technologies
- Empowering the team members to be solution providers and enable a flat environment where everyone's point of view is considered and feedback is encouraged.
WHAT YOU WILL DO :-
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding the client's business use cases and technical requirements and be able to convert them in to technical design which elegantly meets the requirements
- Mapping decisions with requirements and be able to translate the same to developers
- Identifying different solutions and being able to narrow down the best option that meets the client's requirements
- Defining guidelines and benchmarks for NFR considerations during project implementation
- Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework, and high-level design of the application for the developers
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed
- Developing and designing the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements; and defining technologies, patterns, and frameworks to materialize it
- Understanding and relating technology integration scenarios and applying these learnings in projects
- Resolving issues that are raised during code/review, through exhaustive systematic analysis of the root cause, and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sopra Steria India Ltd
10 - 20 yrs Delhi NCR, Noida
Keyskills: JMS, Maven, Ant, Eclipse, Subversion, Hudson, Java Web Services, J2Ee, SVN,...
Infogain India (P) Ltd.
10 - 18 yrs Noida
Keyskills: architectural design, algorithms, java, design patterns, jpa, mysql...
10 - 15 yrs Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Espire Infolabs Pvt. Ltd.
10 - 20 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: spring boot, java, spring mvc, jboss, tomcat, java / j2ee...
Sopra Steria India
12 - 16 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Java, HLD, LLD, Spring Boot, Spring, Microservices, Elastic Search
Globallogic India Ltd
10 - 20 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Technical Architect, Java, Architecture, Cloud, Technical Lead...
12 - 15 yrs Noida
Keyskills: architectural design, Hibernate, usability, software development, java...