Minimum 7 years of experience in Mobile application testing domain with experience on Selenium Automation, webservices testing using SOAP UI/Postman protocols
Who are we looking for?
- Should be hands on experience on Selenium Automation,
- Should have testing experience in Mobile App testing domain
- Should have experience in testing Mobile App on Android (Phone, Notepad) and iOS versions (iPhone, iPad)
- Should have testing experience in any one of the tools SeeTest OR Perfecto
- Should have experience in testing webservices using SOAP UI/Postman protocols
- Should be able to define Framework and reusable components
- Should possess skills on customer interaction, test tool introduction, test planning, staff supervision, status reporting
- Preparation of Test plan and Test strategy.
- Understand Projects complete requirements, there associated risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Timely escalation of problems/issues/suggested solutions/recommendations to the Project Manager
- Proven skills in customer interaction, Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure team co-ordination/communications for the offshore team
- Review and Integrate test cases prepared by team members
- Review test result reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Train and retain members of the team
- Plan and conduct peer reviews
- Plan and do the task allocation
- Process implementation & continuous improvement
- Intergroup co-ordination for meeting the project deliverables.
- Analyze, identify the testing best practices and solution accelerators. Publishing project best practice, reuse & tools at organization level
- Good people management skills of medium sized teams.
- Good business / domain knowledge to understand business requirements
Behavioral Skills :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
What s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
About the practice/ Project:
- Leading Candian logistic company dealing with technology projects. The current project is to design & build native application using Android OS.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent