The .Technical Consultant would be responsible for design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications and components. Support and/or install software applications and components. They would work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintain documentation of process flow.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Lead a team of developers; work with them on best practices and trouble shooting
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Configuration of Process Automation Tool (OpenSpan/UIPath/Blue Prism/Others)
- Assist the Business Analyst in understanding technical environment in which the application is to implement.
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : - 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise-class software as a programmer/analyst.
Qualification : - B.Tech/BE/ ME/M.Tech/ MCA
Required Skills :
- Minimum three years of experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Knowledge of RPA tools specially UIPath would be a plus
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience of working on enterprise solutions would be an advantage
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and leader
- Good communication skills - oral and written - are important .
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
In the era of hyper-connected, hyper-contextual, and digital-first world, the quality of interactions across touch points determines customer experience. Enterprises understand the importance of customer experience and are increasingly beginning to align their technology investments to customers' needs and business outcomes. To keep pace with the changing needs and to be future-ready, Grid Infocom is focused on BUILDING INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISES using Cognitive Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Robotic Process Automation.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.