Job Position (Title): - Technical Delivery Manager (CMS)
Experience Required: - 11+ Years
Location: Gurugram / Hyderabad
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the solutions or applications being developed or in liaison with the customer.
- Lead client presentations, scoping, and project estimates.
- Create a scope of work (SOW) with milestone plans, key deliverable, assumptions, commercials and dependencies, and other contractual artifacts.
- Collaborate and develop a web-content strategy that encompasses the clients goals.
- Take complete ownership and ensure timely delivery of assigned projects with quality.
- Establish a strong relationship with the client, manage change requests and scope creep, oversee daily activities of the delivery team, and provide direction and guidance to the team as needed.
- Monitor project baseline to ensure that the activities progress as per the plan and make critical business decisions to meet the clients expectations.
- Manage profit and loss of the project while ensuring that the margins and client SLAs are consistently met.
- Create and implement strategies to mitigate shortfalls within the timeline and budget.
- Participate in key sprint activities like sprint planning, retrospectives, and other key ceremonies.
- Identify productivity and incorporate quality process improvements.
- Guide the team through domain aspects, closures, design, development, and verification or validation tasks.
- Ensure that the team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Publish status reports with metrics for the internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with subject-matter experts (Architects / Development Leads) to define best practices and benchmarks.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on programs or projects and develop mitigation plans.
- Account mining - identify new service opportunities with the clients and support the sales team to effectively close the deals.
- Thought leadership - identify business problems and come up with mitigation solutions and frameworks.
- Generate and execute onboarding, training, knowledge transfer, and skill-building plan of new team members.
- Assist in hiring the right talent for the team.
- Motivate and mentor team members.
- Employee engagement - Handle appraisals and retention processes.
- Encourage and guide team members to create and publish case studies, white papers, and blogs.
- Give a walkthrough to the internal stakeholders.
- 12+ years of experience in Content Management Systems like AEM / WCS / Drupal, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of agile execution methodology and technical knowledge of using WCM or DAM tools like AEM, Oracle WCS, etc. is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in Java, REST services, and Java Content Repository (JCR).
- Proven experience in managing the delivery of WCM and DAM applications with medium to large teams.
- Experience in managing around 100 resources in a single account or multiple accounts.
- Prior experience in pre-sales (Request for Proposals / Request for Information), driving proposals, defining end-to-end solution architecture covering technical deployment architectures, and non-functional and performance aspects are desirable.
- Hands-on experience in using version control and CI/CD tools like SVN, GIT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Hudson is mandatory.
- Good understanding of cloud platforms (like GCP, AWS), configuring and performance-tuning of WCM servers, integration technologies, and API management is preferred.
- Expertise in implementing test-driven development, domain-driven design, and clean code principles.
- Certification in Web CMS along with a strong background in delivering projects with zero defects in production is desirable.
- Must have good experience of working in a cross-functional matrix organization with client stakeholders, offshore development team, senior management, and multiple onsite teams.
- Prior experience in using estimation techniques (use-case, functional points, story points), publishing program or portfolio metrics, making presentations, and demonstrating to the client and internal management team.
- Hand-on experience in retail or e-commerce domain is preferred.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional presentation skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
GSPANN Technologies INC.
GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solution initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, BI and Mobility space.
Since 2004, our consultants have successfully served over 150 fortune 500 clients. We have implanted solutions in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation & Project Management areas. Good mix of subject matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite and off-shore model.
Our consultants helps our Clients with Strategy development, Architecture build outs, Delivery Services and Post Delivery Services (maintenance & support).
Our Specialties: Enterprise Content Mgmt, Information Mgmt (BI and DW), Web Strategy and Solution, QA Automation, Creative and Design Mgmt, Interactive Marketing solutions, Content Authoring and Migration, 24 X 7 Application Support, Mobile App Development, Omni Channel Strategy
For more details, please visit http://www.gspann.com
Contact Company:GSPANN Technologies INC.