Technical Lead Arxxus Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Technical Lead Salesforce.com CRM
Type : Full-time
Experience : Mid-level
Company : Arxxus Technologies India Private Limited
Functions : Consulting / Technology
Industries : Information Technology and Services
Location : Pune (India West)
The Technical Lead position is a highly responsible role in a rapidly growing company. The individual will be associated with the clouds leading platform Salesforce.com and will be tasked with managing deliveries (including programming and testing) as and when required.
Qualification and Experience
A bachelor's degree in Engineering (IT, Computer Science, Electronics) or MCA/MSc with 6 -10 year of hands-on in technology implementation for full lifecycle projects. A minimum of 2+ years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews.
Required Skill set
Technical Lead is expected to:
- Excellent Core Java/C# programming skills- Applicants should have extensive experience in programming using object-oriented languages
- Database design and SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience in handling teams/customers across time zones is a plus. (onshore or on-call)
- Familiarity with test driven development methodologies is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Independently take up requirements analysis, software design and architecture
- Design and develop world class cloud solutions using state-of-the-art cloud platforms such as Salesforce, Amazon, Rackspace and Google Apps.
- Comprehend client requirements and provide Business Solutions
- Handle deliveries and manage projects from end to end
- Manage a team of developers and provide technical and functional leadership to the team
- Propose and write technical solution and approach and design documentation supporting business needs
- Create development, integration and deployment plans
- Assess/review code quality of various projects and suggest improvements
- Demonstrate strong client interaction and management skills in a consulting mind-set
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment and provide guidance to the team in challenging situations
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Post Graduation Not Required
View Contact Details
Arxxus Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Arxxus Technology Partners is a Salesforce.com Premier Partner. Arxxus provides end-to-end business process transformation services that help businesses effectively leverage Cloud Technology Solutions thereby reducing the overheads of IT management while increasing scalability and efficiency.
Our end-to-end approach spans consulting, technology implementation as well as change management and user training. Our agile techniques enable better-engineered and higher quality solutions while providing continuous visibility to our customers.
The Arxxus leadership team brings a proven track record with over 50 years of technology delivery and business consulting experience. Prior to founding Arxxus Technology Partners, the founding team worked across the globe in world-class companies including McKinsey & Company, Goldman Sachs, Infosys Technologies and Deloitte Consulting. Their experience ranges from serving start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
Arxxus has offices in Pune, Bengaluru, Melbourne and Sydney.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.