Liventus India is seeking a dotNET Technical Lead to be responsible for Technical Design, Product Delivery, and Project Implementations in web and cloud technologies. Candidate must be able to visualize project architecture improvements and spearhead all the required gathering, implementation, and
deployment tasks. Responsible for assisting Project Managers in running a small team of analysts, developers, and testers.
- To lead and manage on-site and off-shore development teams and ensure optimum resource utilization and high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure full utilization of the team and plan for upcoming delivery and team growth.
- Design product solution architectures.
- Ensure usage of best practices and coding standards.
- Have a solid understanding of the project architecture in order to help the team prepare for design.
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the Project Manager at the project level.
- Deliver quality work with on time delivery of all agreed deliverables.
- Flexible enough to work in different work environments.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues on production.
- Prepare and execute releases on production.
- Manage high priority tasks, enhancements, and/or bugs related to assigned projects.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with team members.
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery.
Requirements for Successful Candidate:
- Possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges.
- Bachelors degree or higher in related field.
- Good understanding and experience in implementation of data security aspects.
- Implementation experience in benchmark systems/platforms.
- 3-7 years professional experience in ASP.NET using C# and/or VB.
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server or similar database system is a plus.
- 3-7 years hands-on experience in HTML and JQuery.
- Work experience in Project Management software such as Microsoft TFS, Microsoft Project.
- Ability to meet strict timelines.
- Experience in managing issues and releases on production.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Information Technology, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Liventus Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
Liventus is currently seeking to hire a qualified and experienced dotNET Technical Lead for our Bangalore office. Liventus offers a complete array of consulting and development services to businesses and corporations worldwide, including custom software development, ecommerce, mobile technology solutions, and more. Liventus accepts resumes on a daily basis for full-time and internship positions.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.