Roles and responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Manages multiple small to medium sized IT projects (3-6months), or one to two large-scale IT Projects (6-12 months). All project management activities would be managed from project beginning to end following System Development Life Cycle Process.
2. Develops project plans, schedules and work breakdown structures for projects. Provides leadership and guidance in the project resource/staff planning.
3. Maintains formal project tracking utilizing various tools and proactively communicates, manages and resolves project issues and risks.
4. Ensures that projects are completed on time, on scope, on budget.
5. Communicates project status, progress on deliverables and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
6. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
7. Ensures adherence to Software Development Life Cycle; Delivery methodologies, guidelines and policies; and Change management processes
8. Coordinates project resources across multiple locations and time zones.
Required Candidate profile
Skills required :
- Overall Experience - 10 Years and above
- Relevant Experience - Project Management: 3 years +, Agile / Scrum: 2 years +
- Hands on knowledge on Dot net framework and development
- Experience in Project planning, monitoring and control.
- Delivering on time with quality and within budget.
- Experience in governance and status reviews of projects.
- Track statistics per release and report on progress.
- Day to day project status with SM/Delivery team.
- Deployment schedule
- Escalation on time with the right forum.
- Bug tracking for each project (post release).
- Release preparation (booking deployments, CAB, Version setup and coordination etc.)
- Risks/issues planning, identification and resolution
- Set up and maintain Project dashboards
- Excellent Communication Skills
Desired Experience :
- Strong design & coding experience in Dot net framework using design patterns & OOPS concepts.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Managing end to end Development project experience.
Education - B.E, B.Tech, MCA
Job Location - Gurgaon [AP office]
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Huquo Consulting Pvt. Ltd
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.