Job Position (Title): Technical Project Manager Java J2EE
Experience Required: 12+ Years
Location: - Gurugram / Hyderabad
Technical Skill Requirements
Java / J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, REST service JPA, Hibernate, JMS, Web services, SOA
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as SPOC for the solutions/ applications being developed interacting with client
- Participate in proposals of assigned clients - scoping, estimating efforts etc
- Collaborate in coming up with milestone plans, key deliverables, assumptions, commercials and dependencies etc
- Collaborate and develop a web application strategy that encompasses the goals of a client.
- Take complete ownership and ensure to deliver assigned projects on schedule with quality
- Define Solution Architecture, Design and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable applications/ frameworks
- Manage the team in delivering the project and provide technical guidance
- Monitor project baseline to ensure activities progressing as planned
- Ensure client SLAs are consistently met
- Participate in all Agile ceremonies like - Sprint Grooming, Planning, Retrospectives etc
- Define best practices, code review process for the team to follow
- Identify productivity and quality process improvements and incorporate as needed
- Guide the team in requirement closures, design, development and verification/validation tasks
- Make critical Technical decision to meet client expectation.
- Provide guidance in domain aspects to the team
- Work with SMEs (Architects, Development leads) to define best practices and benchmarks
- Define code review process for the team to follow and perform code reviews
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Publish status reports with metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively identify risks & Dependencies and develop mitigation plans
- Establish strong relationships with client
- Account mining - Identify new service opportunities with clients and support sales team to close the deals effectively
- Thought leadership - identify business problems and come up with ideas to build solutions & frameworks to offer to various clients and monetize
- Generate and execute onboarding, trainings, KT and skill building plans
- Assist in hiring right talent to organization
- Motivate and mentor team members.
- Handle appraisals & retention of the team
- Encourage and guide team members to write white papers, blogs
- 10+ years of experience in Java / J2EE
- Very strong in all enterprise Java frameworks - J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Web services, JPA, Hibernate, JMS, OAUTH
- Experience in SOA (REST & SOAP based) is required
- Very strong experience in managing enterprise applications in Java with multiple medium to large teams
- Should have expertise in messaging systems (Kafka, MQ, Rabbit MQ etc),
- Experience in Integration technologies (like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Tibco, Webmethods etc) is highly desired
- Experience in API Management (APIGEE, MuleSoft, Zuul, etc)
- Excellent in design patterns, data structures & algorithms, OOAD
- Experience in Pre-Sales - defining end to end solution architecture covering technical, deployment architectures and non-functional & performance aspects
- Certification in Togaf is preferred
- Experience in using version control and CI / CD tools like SVN, GIT, JUnit, JTest, Jenkins, Cucumber, Hudson, Clover
- Experience UI technologies (like Angular JS, Bootstrap, NodeJS etc) is required.
- Experience in rules engines (Drools, Custom based etc) is desired
- Experience in NoSQL (Casandra, MongoDB etc), Caching technologies (Redis, Memcached etc) and any RDBMS is required
- Experience in code refactoring and performance tuning of application
- Exposure to application security is highly desired
- Good experience in any one of popular cloud platforms (GCP, AWS etc)
- Experience in Docker and Kubernettes
- Experience in search engine like Solr / Elastic Search
- Experience in IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans etc), Maven is mandatory
- Proven delivery experience with high quality code using static code quality analysis tools (Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, Fortify etc.)
- Very strong implementation experience using Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design and clean code principles
- Strong background of delivering projects with first time right and Zero defects in production.
- Should have client facing experience and having worked in matrix organization.
- Experience in using estimation techniques like (Usecase, FP, Story points).
- Experience in making presentations, demos to customers and internal management team.
- Should have experience in pre-sales working on RFP / RFI and drive proposals.
- Experience in Retail or Ecommerce domain
- Experience in Agile execution methodology is mandatory
- Should have excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryProject Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
GSPANN Technologies INC.
GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solution initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, BI and Mobility space.
Since 2004, our consultants have successfully served over 150 fortune 500 clients. We have implanted solutions in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation & Project Management areas. Good mix of subject matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite and off-shore model.
Our consultants helps our Clients with Strategy development, Architecture build outs, Delivery Services and Post Delivery Services (maintenance & support).
Our Specialties: Enterprise Content Mgmt, Information Mgmt (BI and DW), Web Strategy and Solution, QA Automation, Creative and Design Mgmt, Interactive Marketing solutions, Content Authoring and Migration, 24 X 7 Application Support, Mobile App Development, Omni Channel Strategy.
Contact Company:GSPANN Technologies INC.