Technical Project Manager/Product Manager - PMP (8-10 yrs)
Product Manager / Technical Project Manager
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
- Develop detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met and within schedule and budget.
- Drive the requirements for the Product and act as the Product Owner.
- Monitor and report on the stakeholders on weekly, monthly basis.
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Support in pre-sale activities coming up with proposals.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proven working experience as a technical project manager / product manager in the information technology sector.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Experienced in application software development and able to address the various needs, concerns, and expectations of the stakeholders from different geographies in planning and executing projects.
- Experience in Solution Architecture will be an advantage.
- Posses a balance of technical, interpersonal, and conceptual skills for decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA, Google Docs
- Provide leadership to the team by keeping the team members motivated, resolving conflicts and making hard decisions for the team members.
- Control the project budget and maintain profitability.
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to deliver in short tenures.
- Demonstrated ability to drive multiple projects with efficient collaboration and leadership.
- Experience in manufacturing domain and IoT based projects is essential.
- Experience covering business analysis and being hands on from software development will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and Scrum framework
- Experience in estimations skills and techniques.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Exposure to Mobility applications, web application.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
- PMP / PRINCE II / CSM certification
- A professional with an MCA / BE in any discipline / Master's degree in any IT discipline
- PMP, CSM certifications a plus
Personality Traits :
- Positive Attitude
- Committed and hardworking
- Good Listening and Communication Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Sourcebits provides 360-degree mobility services. From business strategy and design to development, marketing, analytics and product lifecycle management - we've got you covered.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.