The Advanced Support Group is the highest Technical level in NICE Global Services organization, and the only one interfacing R&D.
Seeking for a service oriented professional with excellent communication skills and high sense of ownership.
- Interfacing with various R&D groups, Customer Support teams, Business Partners and Customers Globally to address Database related product issues and resolve high-level issues.
- Maintain quality and on-going internal and external communication throughout your investigation
- Provide high level of support and minimize R&D escalations.
- Prioritize daily missions/cases and mange critical issues and situations.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base, document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and participate in Educating/Mentoring other Advanced Support engineers.
- Initiate and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalate any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
MCDBA certification an advantage Technical requirements:
Other Required Skills
- At least 8years experience in customer support serving global customers.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU,memory,I/O, disk space and other resource contention.
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication.
- Strong knowledge of how indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, patching. How statistics work, how indexes are stored, how they can be created and managed effectively.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SAC, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system sprocs)
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining high-availability SQL databases deployed on various technology like AlwaysON, Log shipping, Transactional replication and Clustering
- Deep expertise in MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, including SQL server operations and SQL query optimization
- SQL Development ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
- NICE Certification- NP R3/NIM4.1; high technical knowledge in NICE products an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to details
- Team Player - ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time