Technical Support Engineer 2
As the Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering a superior support to Dell's Enterprise customers. You will own the end to end solution for the customer through providing PHONE/email/chat and remote diagnostic technical support of Hardware and Configuration of Server, Basic storage, blades, networking and also various Operating Systems (Windows, VMWare, RedHat, etc.).
This role will cover the ANZ AOH business, ANZ Email (during business hours) and ANZ Basic Business.
- Identify issues, investigate root causes and recommend solutions to enterprise problems - applying diagnostic techniques as necessary and keeping the customer informed throughout
- Perform case management functions to keep cases up to date and accurate
- Identify, research and input unique or recurring customer problems
- Provide timely responses to customer escalations
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- Actively involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers
- Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information (e.g., Sales, TAMs, Customer Care, External Vendors)
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience supporting Enterprise Class Networking, Server, Storage, and Software applications.
- Working Knowledge on Windows, Linux, VMWare Virtualization Server Operating Systems.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot solutions built on these technologies
- Advanced Layer 2 trouble shooting experience
- Effective communication skills at all levels - written and verbal
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to problem solve and think laterally
- The proven ability to learn new and complex technology
- Adaptable and able to prioritise in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Industry qualifications - CompTIA - SERVER +, VCP, MCSE, CCNA, RHSA
- Bachelor Degree or TAFE Qualification in IT or a relevant field
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Dell International Services India Private Limited
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.