- Provide troubleshooting and technical support to users via e-mail, service tickets, phone and web-portal, Bentley Communities.
- Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
- Advise and train users regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues, this may working with the user on-site.
- Identify user processes where Bentley solutions could be implemented.
- Act as liaison between user and development/internal Bentley teams.
- Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Recreating the issue in-house on test systems to isolate the cause of the issue.
- Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
- Review, analyze and evaluate information technology systems operations to diagnose the issue
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users' perspective on our products and services.
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of relational databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or Azure DB
- Beginning to intermediate knowledge of IIS (Internet Information Services)
- Begining knowledge of Cloud environments, Microsoft Azure
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Operating System (Server and client)
- Knowledge/Experiance of Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) would be and advantage in this position
Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd