Roles and responsibilities Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
About: We are an IoT venture whos using their proprietary technologies exclusive products for fintech & banking sector. We just received funding for our startup from big names in the industry and are ont track to becoming the next big thing. Apart from capital, we have been awarded by NASSCOM at their Centre of Excellence for IoT,where we have the access to one of the best hardware labs in town. Its a venture started by industry veterans and we are committed to making your career graph grow exponentially!
Senior Embedded Systems Engineer
Looking for a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer seeking a challenging techno-managerial role to expand his/her skills and grow further with the company. Efficient in handling a team and experienced in all stages of product life cycle, from requirement analysis, design & development to production planning, testing and support.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for solution design, architecture and development.
- Involved in all phases of product development cycle from a feasibility study, requirement analysis and specs finalization, PCB design, software architecture, board-bring up, device driver, application implementation, testing & documentation.
- Proven record of taking products from prototyping to PoCs to Industrialization.
- Design for manufacturing, EMS and distributor coordination.
- Hiring & training of employees Client coordination & Project Management.
- Handling multiple client accounts as well as vendors & component providers
Required Candidate profile
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Python, Shell, Rust
- Microcontrollers: STM32 F0, F1, F3, F4, F4, L0, L1, L4 series, Arduino, PIC16/18/24/32, MSP series, ESP8266, ESP32, TI Hercules
- SOC : NRF52, CC3200
- Peripherals: UART, SPI, I2C, USB, DCMI, CAN, DMA, I2S, LCD, SDMMC, CRC etc.
- Wired Communication: RS232, RS485, Modbus, Ethernet
- Wireless Communication: LoRa / LoRaWAN, BLE, WiFi, SigFox, NBIOT, Zigbee.
- Linux Platform BeagleBone black/Green, Raspberry Pi
- Shell Scripting
- Firmware Development Atollic Truestudio, TI Code Composer Studio, MPLAB X IDE, Keil MDK ARM, IAR
- Embedded Workbench, mBed, Arduino, Docklight, Segger Embedded Studio
- Others - Subversion, Doxygen, Git, Bitbucket, Bugzilla
- Requirement analysis, feasibility study, development cost (budget and manpower), volume based eBOM estimate.
- Defining timelines, deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members.
- Documentation, hardware & firmware version control.
- Client / Vendor engagement & communication.
- Mentoring junior engineers to improve throughput.
- Regular learning assignments for team to ensure constant skill development.
- Manhour logs, status update, performance review reports.
- Having good connects in microcontroller industry will be a plus
- Having experience in fintech, banking or IoT development is not mandatory but a bonus
Hardware Prototyping & Design
- Architecture Design & Component Selection - choosing optimal components for given requirement in terms of power and cost.
- Prototyping, Board bring up, hardware debugging.
- Customization of reference designs, coordination with component manufacturers. Design for Manufacturing - Production data generation, replacement parts selection.
- Power requirement and battery life calculation.
- Hardware test plans and report preparation.
- Minimizing hardware development life cycle.
- Experience in firmware development for a wide variety of microcontrollers and modules.
- Logic/ Algorithm Design and development.
- Interrupt Handling, power optimization.
- Firmware over the air updates and custom bootloaders.
- Bare Metal and RTOS based firmware development
- Strong debugging skills with the use of right tools and software
- Developing cross platform modular libraries.
- Customization of existing libraries and board support packages.
- Protocol/API design, development, testing, documentation.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Kashware Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We are an IoT venture who's using their proprietary technologies exclusive products for fintech & banking sector. We just received funding for our startup from big names in the industry and are on track to becoming "the next big thing". Apart from capital, we have been awarded by NASSCOM at their 'Centre of Excellence for IoT',where we have the access to one of the best hardware labs in town. It's a venture started by industry veterans and we are committed to making your career graph grow exponentially!
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.