Technical writing and Online community manager job opportunity for a content services provider organizations client wherein they are looking for a professional with 5 to 10 years of experience in developing high quality marketing content assets around new-age technologies such as IoT, Automation, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital & Analytics.
The candidate should also have significant experience in program managing online community groups & drive the community initiatives. As a Community Manager, you will be responsible for community build-up, ensuring active engagement among members around technology related topics and participate in these conversations to build brand visibility and thought leadership. The goal is to establish brand presence in modern technologies and integrate industry messaging into the community in a compelling and valuable way for the audiences.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us! Location:
Gurgaon (This role would be at the client side in Delhi/NCR location) Your Employer:
A leading firm engaged in providing market intelligence, content services and lead generation services to varied clientele globally.
- Developing high quality marketing content assets around new-age technologies such as IoT, Automation, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital & Analytics
- Building and growing an online community consisting of C-level security leaders, industry thought leaders, influencers, media contributors, academicians etc.
- Creating Annual Editorial Calendar in collaboration with the Cyber security Business Marketing Team, and defining key themes, content types and publishing timelines
- Developing high quality content assets for the web platform including (but not limited to) blogs, articles, content for info graphics, communications materials and PR statements, and social media content that could help establishing thought leadership and driving business relevant conversations with the target audience
- Designing and implementing an effective integrated online and offline content marketing strategies.
- Creating, managing, and growing the communitys social media presence across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other strategically relevant online properties
- Actively participating in a variety of social media activities such as blogging, tweet chats, community discussions, comments, resharing/retweeting etc.
- Review and moderate all member-generated content and profiles within the forum, comments, images, videos and audio to ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and interactive environment.
What is in Store for You?
- Graduate /Post graduate with 5 to 10 yrs of experience in Technical writing in Emerging technologies from a Content/Media/Research firm.
- A seasoned technical writer with significant experience in developing high quality marketing content assets around new-age technologies such as IoT, Automation, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital & Analytics
- Significant experience in program managing online community groups & drive the community initiatives
- Prior experience in building online community, engaging online community members around technology related topics and participating in conversations to build brand visibility and thought leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact effectively with senior executives
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.