- You possess a passion for cloud-native applications and technologies.
- You are equally passionate about driving quality and performance in high volume, scale-out production level environments.
- You have a good understanding and can articulate what is required to architect, integrate and optimize what is required to build quality cloud-native infrastructure, applications and workloads.
- You love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and pick them up quickly
- You are able to take what you have learned in your performance tests and make recommendations for optimizing quality
- You have a passion for sharing what you learned and work well within and across teams
- You are able to capture your ideas and implementations with well written documentation. Good presentation
HSS, LTE, Diameter, PCRF, PCF, MME, SGW,PGW, 4G, 5G, AMF, SMF,NRF.
-BS/MS in Computer Science or similar degree with 8+ years of a balanced combination of the following skills:
-Working with customers in the design and deployment of automated large scale data center solutions using either open source or proprietary solutions.
-Product qualification in a DevOps role
-Scripting, building tools, and automation to test and automate 5G products and platform
-Strong familiarity with the cloud native ecosystem including performance toolsets.
-Various virtualization and containerization technologies, storage and cluster resiliency in a large scale environment e.g. OpenShift, Kubernetes, vSphere, OpenStack, Docker, LXC, Mesos, etc
-Cloud-native orchestration tools in deploying and optimizing playbooks with tools such as Ansible and Openshift.
-API's REST Expertise in defining what should be monitored, which dashboards should be available, and how alerting works in production.
-Programming skills with Python or Golang.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Developing and implementing performance criteria, tools and tests against native cloud workloads at scale in one or more of these areas:
- K8S API functionality and latency testing.
-SDN Controller latency and performance testing such as Calico or Contrail.
-Software Design Storage performance and latency testing
-ELK stack or Apache Spark performance testing.
-Familiarity and use of CI/CD tool sets and have hands-on experience with tools such Jenkins or Spinnaker.io, etc.
-Strong understanding of various Cloud SW Solution stacks including OS/SW/FW/HW components and has experience with exposing these components to drive optimized cloud-native workloads.
-Experience in defining, driving, and implementing performance and quality testing of cloud native deployments for
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent