The project is executed in agile model involves manual and automated testing of web and mobile applications. Job responsibility involves analyzing and reviewing User Stories / Use Cases / Wireframes, designing and developing test cases, executing test cases, designing / enhancing automation framework and developing test automation scripts using tools like Selenium, Appium, Protractor, CodedUI etc.
PrimeSoft is seeking test automation engineers with experience in automation testing using tools like Selenium, Appium, Protractor, etc. with solid understanding of SDLC process, test automation concepts, automation tools, and frameworks and scripting languages. The automation engineer will perform all or most of the following:
1. Good understanding of SDLC / STLC process
2. Responsible for quality assurance activities in the project including reviewing project requirements / use cases/ functional specs, designing test scenarios / test cases, execution of test cases, reporting defects, validating fixes and generating test reports as necessary
3. Understand the test automation requirements and analyze the test cases for automation
4. GUI, functional and non-functional testing and automation of desktop, web and mobile applications by applying latest techniques in test automation
5. Design, develop and enhance the test automation scripts. Using appropriate coding and naming standards while developing framework APIs and utilities. Unit testing framework APIs and utilities.
6. Design and develop automated test scripts using appropriate coding and naming standards.
7. Review test scripts, document review comments and assist junior engineers to address review comments.
8. Execute test scripts, analyze failures, report defects and generate test execution reports
9. Develop test automation related documentation such as framework/script design documents, release notes, readme, help documents, API documentation.
10. Design and implement PoC and demonstrate the developed functionality to prospective / current customers
11. Communicate confidently with customers, manage stakeholder expectations and ability to operate under pressure and meet project deadlines
12. Coach / mentor junior members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables, on-time delivery and manage the overall performance of direct reports.
The selected candidate shall be a self-starter and work independently on identified modules and take ownership of designing and developing test cases and test automation scripts.
1. Hands on experience doing Automation testing of web applications using Selenium (Java) (Web Driver & Grid), Appium, Protractor, WebDriver IO, etc.
3. Hands on experience in automating Web and Mobile based applications
4. Experience in Jenkins, Maven, Git Repository along with TestNG
5. Should have authored at least any one formal document (Design, Architecture, Unit Test Cases etc.)
6. Knowledge in Agile or Scrum methodologies
7. Experience in any database like MS-SQL, Oracle, MYSQL, etc.
1. Knowledge on POM (Page Object Model)
2. Knowledge in Performance Testing, Application Security Testing, Web Services / API Testing
3. Knowledge in LINUX and UNIX commands
Years of Experience: In the range of 2 4 years of overall experience with 1+ years of experience in test automation
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
PrimeSoft IP Solutions Pvt Ltd
PrimeSoft Solutions, Inc. is an outsourced product development provider. We offer Product Development, Enterprise Applications, Mobile Applications and Quality Assurance services to clients from venture funded startups to publicly traded companies in Networking, Telecom, Healthcare and Banking.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.