Exposure of Product Development life cycle of IoT Products and Solutions
Expertise in client requirement analysis and strong understanding of the product design and architecture.
Expert in Product analyzing and conceptualization, comparative analysis, product pricing, Product Collaterals.
Exposure in defining the GTM product strategy, specification, features and functionalities.
Exposure of product and feature roadmaps and manage prioritization and trade-offs
Manage stakeholders with timely and precise communication via available channels
Take ownership of assigned tasks and ensures closure
Expert on Transport layer protocols and device communication protocols
Good exposure to Application development and networking protocols.
Added advantage if exposure in IoT/Analytics and Various Debugging tools.
A team player who thrives working in an ambiguous environment and with cross-functional teams Candidate Specification:
- Experience of industry leading IoT platforms like PTC Thing Worx, Cumulocity, IBM or Microsoft Azure and industry trends will be a definite plus.
- Experience on relevant Thing-Worx applications around Industry 4.0, Connected Vehicles, Supply Chain, CRM, ERP and enterprise Integration.
- Experience in developing Thing Worx applications/solutions of specific requirements of Industry 4.0.
- Thing Worx Developer Associate certification would be preferred or other equivalent technology related field.
- Understanding of KPI dashboards, Supply chain analytics, visualization of analytical results.
- Experience of REST APIs, related frameworks and ability to connect to Thing-Worx through APIs. MQTT and HTTP connectors
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies Agile, SCRUM, RUP,
- Experience integrating with SAP R3, SAP DMS, SCADA, Windchill and other enterprise systems.
- Should have experience with connection services and have worked on a minimum of 3 projects connecting to smart tools and/or PLC, sensor, or other connect devices
- Experience required to coordinate with client/stakeholders for various project needs
Qualification & Experience
- Experience in web servers Tomcat
- Expert on Layer-2/3 protocols and communication protocols RS 232, RS485, I2C, SPI, CAN, AT command
- Expert in Python, JSON, Java
- Expert in debugging, Multithreading, IPC mechanism.
- Good exposure to HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, COAP and MQTT.
If Interested kindly share you profiles to email@example.com