The Trainee/Associate is primarily responsible for cold calling the potential clients, briefing them about the IT Services of The Hackett Group. The Trainee will extensively coordinate with the BDM and the delivery team. The Trainee is responsible for: Cold Calling prospects; Interaction with Clients, Requirement Collection, Analyzing the requirements and coordinate with the BDM and delivery team; E-mail marketing. Need to generate leads for software sales / promotion; Build a strong network of client data; Team-coordination; Giving brief presentations regarding our services
- Understand the values and vision of the organization and align the activities accordingly
- Protect the Intellectual Property
- Adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Work with other line functions to collect or provide relevant data
- Responsible for selling SAP License, SAP implementation and Post implementation Services, EzCommerce - an SAP Certified Product
- Customer engagement at multiple levels which includes requirement gathering, sales, account management and collections
- Introduce best practice and process improvement ideas wherever applicable
- Manifestation would range from telephonic discussion to a high level Executive presentation to multi-day demonstration events across the country
- For the purpose of the sales cycle starting from identifying the customers, gathering requirement, addressing proposals and managing the account the BDM is required to travel extensively across the country
- Would be a Single Point of Contact for all the Accounts of Hackett Group (India) Ltd in the sub-continent region
- Provides strategic support for expanding our footprint in this market place
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Communicate status, metrics, and issues on a timely basis
- Work with management, business unit, and customers whenever needed, without compromising existing service levels and customer satisfaction rate
- Coordinate activity and manage customers across multiple time zones, if needed
Required Candidate profileEssential Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and reasoning skills is essential
- Must have knowledge in Java, Web Technologies and Oracle/ SQL Server, Web Services, Mobile Application development, ERPs like SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion etc.
- Must be dynamic, flexible and possess perseverance skills
- Proficiency in customer relationship management is essential
- Should have understanding of business objectives and organization structure
- The candidate must have strong work ethics and trustworthiness
- The candidate should work accurately with good attention to detail by maintaining confidentiality and integrity
- Must be highly collaborative and team oriented with commitment to excellence
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables with a mature approach
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing
, Media Planning
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hackett Group (India) Limited
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic business advisory, operations consulting and finance strategy firm, is a leader in business best practices, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice.
Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 10,000 benchmarking studies, executives use The Hackett GroupÃ¢â¬â¢s empirically-based approach to quickly define and implement initiatives that enable world-class performance.
Through its REL group, The Hackett Group offers working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements. Through its Archstone Consulting group, The Hackett Group offers Strategy & Operations consulting services in the Consumer and Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services industry sectors. Through its Hackett Technology Solutions group, The Hackett Group offers business application consulting services that help maximize returns on IT investments. The Hackett Group has completed benchmark studies with over 3,500 major corporations and government agencies, including 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 83% of the Fortune 100, 87% of the DAX 30 and 48% of the FTSE 100.
Founded in 1991, The Hackett Group was acquired by Answerthink, Inc. in 1997. Answerthink was renamed The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The Hackett Group has global offices in the United States, Europe and Asia/Pacific and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as HCKT.
Hackett Client Indices
Hackett extends services to
84% of the Fortune 100
97% of the Dow Jones Industrials
88% of the Dow Jones Global Titans
49% of the FTSE 100
80% of the DAX 30