Job Description Summary:
The Training Coordinator supports the Leadership Development and Talent Effectiveness teams on training initiatives, with responsibility for a variety of tasks, administrative and project management, that are handled behind the scenes to help the function run smoothly. The position's primary focus is to support the consultant and team leadership while representing the Firm in a professional manner, maintaining a positive attitude, and demonstrating strong interpersonal and customer service skills. The individual must have the ability to prioritize well in a team environment, supporting multiple functions and individuals with dynamic priorities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create a positive team experience
- Provides logistical support related to setting up various team meetings and workshops, industry training events, and formatting, editing, proofing, distribution of materials, and coordination of versioning.
- Supports communications (e-mail, written, and phone) with clients and, as needed, while team members are traveling.
- Maintains calendar appointments and deadlines to ensure proper accountability and that all deadlines are observed.
- Supports Learning Consultants and team leadership with training projects, as needed.
- Provide Learning Management System support including but not limited to building courses, requesting surveys, pulling reports, managing attendance, and approving upload requests.
- Serves as an expert resource on troubleshooting the Learning Management System and providing guidance to clients who reach out with queries.
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, in all areas: face-to-face, telephone, written correspondence, and e-mail.
- Provides administrative support for professionals in the People Development/Talent Effectiveness teams, including, but not limited to, ordering and maintaining supply inventory, vendor management, file management, photocopying, shipping and receiving of training materials, phone support, and travel arrangements.
- Communicates travel and schedule requirements to internal clients as well as maintaining appropriate workshop inventory, submitting requisitions as needed.
- Assists with the processing of applications for promoted events and maintains accurate and organized records of applications and information on applicants, coordinating approval with appropriate Practice Leaders and Presidents.
- Manages the CPE process by ensuring all materials required for CPE-eligible programs offered by Ryan are maintained. Additionally, supports CPE credit and reporting needs for client training events hosted by Ryan professionals. Additionally, ensures CPE-sponsorship renewal documentation is completed and submitted annually as required.
- Assists with supporting live webinar sessions to ensure recording, polling, and other functions are handled appropriately. Produces webinars as needed.
- Compiles training evaluations and provides organized reports to consultant and team leadership.
- Collects data to aid in preparation of analysis tied to business reports and correspondence.
- Projects professional demeanor and demonstrates punctuality, dependability, good organization, accuracy, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills. Able to follow through on all tasks timely, working without close supervision, and under tight time constraints.
- Handles and safeguards confidential information and sensitive material.
- Creates and updates electronic files and reports, as needed, utilizing MicrosoftÂ® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Demonstrates strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Performs other duties and assists with other projects, as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation or above required with one to two years related administrative support experience
- Experience in corporate training environment and experience in professional services environment preferred.
Perks and Benefits
5 days Work, Free transportation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: HR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent