Support the development and maintenance of skills, knowledge and capabilities for NTO associates through the creation and management of curricula, curated content lists and qualification approaches.
- Maintain the in-scope training matrix, ensuring that all roles/tasks have defined curricula and that all associates are assigned the appropriate training requirements.
- Collaborate with SMEs and Operational Managers to define, implement and maintain training curricula for tasks and roles.
- Collaborate with Operational Managers and LMS administrators to define, implement and maintain training requirements for each in-scope associate.
- Co-ordinate appropriate learning management system set-up for all local training requirements (courses, curricula, assignments etc..) with the LMS administrators.
- Define and maintain curated content lists for in-scope skills and knowledge areas.
- Communicate appropriately on availability of learning content, to support the curiosity and growth of NTO associates.
- Manage local learning events for the NTO Operations Hub.
Required Candidate profile
What you'll bring to the role:
BSc in Life Sciences, Behavioural or Educational Sciences Proven experience in Training and Learning advantageous.
Fluent English (oral and written) Additional languages beneficial.
Min 8+ years in training/learning & min 5+ years in Pharmaceutical industry, preferably in production.