Job Description :
1. Read, understand and analyze client s US Payroll process (New Hires Tax set up, W4 processings Reversals, Overpayments, On Cycle Process, Off- Cycle Payments) as per the business rules defined in the LWI.
2. Execute the process accurately and timely as hands on processor.
3. Master the given process and handle independently.
4. Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
5. Ensure LWI s are followed and updated regularly.
6. Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate and update process documentations eg Opex, Bottoms up etc as applicable to ensure compliance with Customer and Accenture documentation requirements.
7. Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improve accuracy or enhance controls
8. Participates in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client and acquires in depth knowledge of process
9. Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process.
10. Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured.
a. Workflow management tool - Service Now
b. SAP/Cyborg Solution Series
c. Outlook mailbox/ Group mailbox
d. MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
e. Internet explorer: SharePoint
1. Support Team lead / Manager with Daily stats / reporting and Business Excellence MOS.
2. Participate in Team building activities.
1. Support special process requirements to meet client requests/demands.
2. To continue strengthen work relationship with Onshore Teams.
3. Apply procedures to ensure accuracy of output and adopts continuous improvement approach.
4. Always demonstrate the highest level of customer service.
5. Pay close attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
6. Goes beyond immediate requests and activities to ensure both own and related tasks are completed.
7. Participate in client conference calls and prepare minutes of meeting .
1. Adapt to changing environment.
2. Analyze/interpret data and take appropriate action.
3. Demonstrate maturity in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
4. Adheres to Accenture Delivery methods.