This role will focus on transformation of Business Solutions & Innovation scope.
Business Solutions & Innovation (BS&I) has 6 towers with end to end accountability for one or more of the business functions such as Industrial Operations, Service, Human Resources, Finance, Engineering etc. These towers have identified common initiatives such as renegotiating contracts, restructuring services delivery, optimizing usage of solutions, selective internalizing and moving operations to low cost countries.
The initiatives will need to be driven transversally over a period of 3 years and needs strong governance and organization to ensure timely completion and realization of benefits.
Person in this role will have the responsibility for the overall program management on behalf of Business Solutions & Innovation and will work directly with VP BS&I.
- Build and manage a detailed program plan covering 3 primary axis (1) Move to cloud planning for global and local applications (2) Application rationalization plan including decommissioning, simplification, rightsizing (3) Application usage optimization - user access rightsizing, cleanup (4) Contract aggregation & renegotiation
- Build cohesive business case for each stream and track benefit realization using scorecards
- Establish robust governance and alignment with IS&T management on continuous basis
- Participate in building a skills enhancement plan for the operations teams
- Coordinate design of optimized support model for the applications.
- Effective change management with mÃ©tier and ensure benefits are well communicated and understood as well as recognized by the key stakeholders and users
The role is critical to success of transformation as 5% cost savings needs to be realized on the overall costs of the BSI tower. This role will have frequent international travel.
Qualifications & Skills:
Bachelor Degree Engineering / Science. MBA desired.
You are an outstanding negotiator, someone who has the ability to foster strong people relationships. Ability to forge a path from complex situations. Excellent marketing and communication skills as well as passion for business development.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
Minimum 12-15 years of experience in IT and successful track record of transformation program delivery. Experience of working in a multi-national company with demonstrated experience of complex cross regional transformations. Ability to manage VP/SVP/ CXO level stakeholder with strong influencing skills. Stint in France preferred but not mandatory. Background in Industrial companies preferred.
- Language Skills: English, French knowledge is welcome but not mandatory
- IT Skills: Basic understanding of various digital technologies such as RPA, AI, Analytics. Proficient in building presentations, Excel proficiency.
- Robust experience of building business cases and finance management.
- Location for the role is Bangalore, India with 25% travel in the beginning of the project and may increase during implementation phase.
- Complex Program Management
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.