- Looking for Java Script Engineer with Fin-tech product development. Someone who can work on platform level technologies. Keen to build the product from the scratch and part of R&D background or Building in-house Framework..
Job Requirements :
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Key Responsibilities :
- Create front-end UI using ExtJS V5 framework.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, and QA.
- Design and develop applications with an eye towards simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use.
Required Skills and Experience :
- Experience in responsive design and development. Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web. Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required