Roles & Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Employ techniques for discovering, recording, and communicating the customer's experience (mental modelling, journey mapping, etc.).
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Thanks & Regards
HR - Shravya
Email id -email@example.com
contact - 040 - 47473316
whatsapp - 9100033522
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent