We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces on Web & Mobile applications.
Job description :
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI/UX experience, Should have experience on website and web application design
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio of building impressive Web and Mobile products.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design, visual mock-ups and wire-framing tools
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the like is a must.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction. A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
2 - 7 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: projects, technical, query, mobile, do, bootstrap, experience, html 5...
Maestro Headhunters LLP
2 - 6 yrs Mumbai
EvolutionCo Digital & Interactive Consultancy Pvt Ltd
7 - 10 yrs Mumbai
2 - 7 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: development, website, Email, code, technical, html5, bootstrap...
Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd
5 - 8 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: react.js, responsive web page development, css, software development, html5...
Teamware Solutions ( A division of Quantum Leap Consulting Private LTD).
3 - 7 yrs Mumbai
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
2 - 7 yrs Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, N...
Keyskills: div, css, ui developer, joomla, html, web development...
Renu Nirmal Company Recruiter PayMate India Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai