Roles and responsibilities Job Role
Manages key partners and programmes as part of organization's investments in the country in coordination with the India Representative.
Contributes to design, monitoring and evaluation of country programmes in coordination with the India Representative.
Provides administrative support for proposal production and work plan formulation.
Assesses initial drafts of budgets; and monitors their implementation
Monitors projects executed by technical partners and consultants, and supports their work.
Documents and reports program progress. Contributes to writing and reporting of various documents specific to the team and/or region such as quarterly progress reports, proposals, work plans, and cluster reports.
Provides logistic support in country when needed.
Some India-related work travel involved.
Required Candidate profile
- Masters degree in at least one of the following disciplines: urban planning, international development,development economics, or related urban policy, sustainable urbanization. Experience in the areas of basic service delivery (i.e. public health, education, sanitation) a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional work experience project management, preferably in urban development, urban planning, implementation, M&E, and/or managing projects in the health sector.
- Experience working within a results-oriented non-profit, foundation, and/or municipality required.
- Current knowledge of urban policy, advocacy, and development issues.
- Knowledge on Early Childhood Development (ECD) or ability to acquire knowledge quickly.
- Familiarity with the work of Indian government at the local and federal levels. Experience working with municipalities to develop programs that have demonstrated results for the urban poor a plus.
- Working knowledge of basic budget and accounting procedures
- Ability to express clearly and concisely ideas and concepts in written and oral form.
- Computer skills, including in Internet search, word processors, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Proven analytical and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Regional languages a plus.
- Proven ability to understand complex scenarios where multiple stakeholders are involved.
- Comfortable working in high-pressure environments with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in organizing events.
Salary: INR 12,00,000 - 17,00,000 PA.
/ Social Services
/ Industry Associations
Functional Area: Architecture
, Interior Design
Role Category: Architectural Services
Role: Town Planner
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time