1. To ensure that Loan Application form, Clients KYC, and other documents required for particular loan product is complete and as per the credit policy before sanctioning and within the TAT
2. Ensuring compliance of the Credit Policy and processes within TAT
3. Responsible for Credit underwriting and Credit Appraising of Personal Loans, Business loans and LAP
4. Checking clients eligibility for the loan and his/her credit worthiness by looking at the other loans & advances taken and payment history
5. Conducting physical verification and personal discussion with the clients for identifying the clients profile and risk, if any associated
6. Processing of file and following up with the clients for pending documents.
7. Checking the customer profile and categorizing it into low, medium and high risk
8. Closely monitoring the Clients CIBIL and Clients loan portfolio
If Interested, share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 7840084511
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
/ Financial Services
Functional Area: Financial Services
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Credit Manager-Corporate Banking
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent