Greetings from FANM Property Services Pvt Ltd ( Homebazaar.com ) !!!
Who are we?
FANM Property Services Pvt. Ltd.( Homebazaar.com) for the purpose of exploring a potential career opportunity with us. FANM Property Services Pvt. Ltd. ( Homebazaar.com ) Is the leading Property Advisor in India which have tuned and upgraded with each and every scratch of the real estate sector. With the past experience and immense exposure in this service, we understand the needs of customers and strive hard to meet the same. With the help of most experienced support system, FANM
( Homebazaar.com ) has gone a long way to achieving success in a short span of time. We have also been awarded the best winning property service company in Navi Mumbai for Quarter 2013. We are online aggregators for Property buying and selling . We market our projects through our brand Homebazaar.com .
more details please visit our company websites: www.homebazaar.com
What is our requirement?
Role: Presales Executive / Senior Presales Executive
Exp - 0.6 Months to 5 Years
Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Education: Minimum HSC, Any Graduate
Age Criteria : Upto 34 Years
Gender : Female Preferred
Communication : Excellent English Communication Required
Experience : Minimum 6 months to 5 Years
Job Summary for Presales Profile :
We are looking for go-getters, super achievers who have a proven track record of consistently over achieving their goals and targets in the past. The executive is responsible for outbound calls for lead generation.
What is the Job Role...?
- Handling inbound calls and making outbound calls to HNI buyers for properties.
- Handling calls for Pre sales marketing related to projects inquiries, guiding them with directions, and efficient follow ups to customers and maintaining high service standards.
- Educate customer for current portfolio of all the project, and book appointments for site visit.
- Proactively follow up with leads generated.
- Follow quality parameters set by the organization
- Generate site visit prospects over the phone
- Coordination with sales team for all the projects and monitoring them with clients about the site visit to ensure maximum lead conversion
- Maintaining accurate database of the call records and presentation of the same on a timely basis.
- Created and maintained team relationships.
- Directing all activities required to achieve walk-ins numbers to the site, targets and goals.
- Ensure efficient follow ups to customers and maintaining high service standards.
- Arranging home visits for clients till site.
Why Join us?
Excellent Inputs & Real Time Support given by management to achieve realistic targets Pre-generated leads provided by the FANM Professional development & career advancement opportunities within the FANM. Young & Vibrant work Culture. Attractive Incentive Plan with Fixed Salary. Half Yearly Increment.
Required Candidate profile
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 6 months experience required in Outbound / Inbound calling.
- Must have client servicing skills.
- Need a self motivated go-getter.
- Must have excellent Location Awareness
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry + Monthly Incentives + Spot Incentives + Half Yearly Increaments