As a Manual Test Engineer, your role involves developing High-Quality Web Solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Clear communication (written and verbal) to ensure the ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
2. Ability to think Out Of Box
3. Good thinking and analyzing skills (Think from customers perspective)
4. Business process understanding
5. Self-motivated and Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
6. Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
7. Great attention to detail and time-management skills
1. Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cylce
2. Basic knowledge of SQL
3. Proficient with Black Box Testing, Functional Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing.
4. Proficient in writing Test cases by using Test Case Design Technique.
5. Very Good in Test Execution Process, Defect Life Cycle, and Test Plan.
6. Good with executing the test cases and analyzing the result
7. Having knowledge of any Defect Tracking Tool
8. Well versed in drafting the Defect / Reporting bugs
9. Good in Website and Web Application Testing for Cross Browser Compatibility and Functionality
10. Excellent in testing the Website and Web Application for Multi-Device Compatibility (Responsive Design testing on iPhone/iPad/Android etc Devices)
11. Automation testing using Selenium (Added Advantage)
1. Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
2. Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation
3. Execute and evaluate manual test cases and report test results.
4. Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
5. Ensure that validated deliverable meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
6. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
7. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Added Advantage)
8. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
9. Review the Test Cases & Defects
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers
View Contact Details
In 2011 IndyLogix was founded and we have since grown to a team of 25 specializing in providing complete digital solutions pertaining to Web & Mobile Development, eCommerce and Digital Marketing. Our major clients include Print Media, Digital Agencies, Software Companies and freelance designers. Initially based in India, we are currently growing to include a physical presence in Australia.
Our clients from more than 20+ countries across the globe cementing our position as a leading provider of mobile, web, software and digital marketing Solutions.
We have the skills and ability to:
- Maintain the latest international delivery standards
- Handle tight schedules, and deliver quality work
- Meet client budgets
- Assist our clients to achieve business growth
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.