The candidate should be excellent with Financial and Sales data interpretation, analysis, and articulation through any medium like ppt slides, excel dashboards, and other tools. He will handle regular report preparation and will also have responsibility to re-design or transforms the reports/dashboards. So he/she should have required technical skills to configure/ customize the reporting applications and also have good understanding of business KPIs.
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data. Person will also be required to present the reports regularly to senior leadership (SVP, VPs, Account heads), justify the analysis and recommendation along with answering their queries.
- Engage and work with Sales, Account heads, and Deal managers (over phone, mail, or in person) to gather required data for analysis.
- Update various data points in CRM systems like SAP or Salesforce. The data points can be related to the deals, accounts, customers etc.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the data quality both for analysis purpose as well as keeping the CRM system up to date.
- Evaluate the existing reports and reporting tools available (Excel, power point, Power BI, etc.) and propose various designs/visualizations in which we can represent the business data.
- Develop and maintain the sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- The person will be required to manage a team of 5 to members with varied skillset, guide them, review their work, and coordinate with onsite business managers.
Experience and Skills required
- 12 to 15 years' experience of working in a reputed IT services firm and handling a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In depth understanding of financials numbers, sales numbers, forecasting of Order Entry, Revenue, and profit margins. Must have worked in such roles previously for substantial time.
- Strong analytical, data manipulation, report preparation and data representation skills with attention to detail.
- Good experience of working with large volume of critical data sets and understanding of various performance indicators for a business.
- Have functional understanding of any CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SAP Objects or any other financial controlling system.
- Experience in using and configuring reporting tools like PowerBI, Tableau etc. will be an added advantage.
- Post-Graduation from a reputed college preferably in finance/commerce.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
T-Systems Information and Communication Technology India Private Limited
T-Systems is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. With a footprint in more than 20 countries, 46,000 employees, and external revenue of 8.2 billion Euros (2015), T-Systems is one of the world's leading providers of information and communications technology (ICT). T-Systems ICT India Pvt. Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of T-Systems. T-Systems ICT India has its head office in Pune as primary location and has also set up another office in Bangalore to provide its ICT services to global customers of T-Systems internationally. T-Systems offers a range of integrated solutions for business customers, including the secure operation of legacy systems and classic ICT services, the transformation to cloud-based services (including tailored infrastructure, platforms and software) as well as new business models and innovation projects for the business fields of the future, such as data analytics, the Internet of Things, machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and Industrial Internet. T-Systems can provide all this thanks to its global reach in fixed-network and mobile communications, its highly secure data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem built around standardized platforms and global partnerships, and the ability to offer top levels of security.