Responsible for operating security systems, identifying vulnerabilities within network, creating firewalls and configuring systems to enhance existing security features. Responds to and documents any security threats, resolve technical faults and deliver solutions in a cost-effective way. RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Implementing and managing new security solutions to better protect the organization
- Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field is highly desirable. Certifications preferred include CCNA/CCNP Security, FCNSP, Palo Alto, Cyber Ops, CEH.
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions
- Should have working experience on Any 2 firewalls Cisco/ Checkpoint/ Juniper/ Fortigate/ Palo Alto, Adding/modifying/deleting/ firewall rules, Firewall upgradation & patching, firewall rule optimizatoin
- Should have hands-on experience of Configuring different types of NAT & VPNs
- Should have hands-on experience of configuring Site to Site IPSec VPN & Client to Site SSL VPN
- Should have hands-on experience of troubleshooting Application, Server communication issues.
- Should have hands-on experience on Security products like IPS, IDS, Web Filtering
- Should have hands-on experience on Proxy Servers like McAfee Web Gateway, Forcepoint Proxy, etc.
- Should have understanding of URL categorization
- Should have hands-on experience on 2 factor authentication like RSA Secure ID, Symantec VIP Gateway, etc.
- Troubleshooting experience on URL related Access issues, blocking & whitelisting sites based on requirement
- Troubleshooting experience on Antivirus & endpoint Security agents
- Troubleshooting experience on end user systems, virus cleanup, etc.
- Basic understanding of Fortinet SD-WAN, Policy Based Routing, Traffic Shaping, Virtual Servers,
- Basic Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DCHP, Radius, AAA+, SNMP, Syslog etc.
- Basic understanding of IPv6, hands-on experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of OS baseline/ Server hardening using CIS benchmark, etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time