We BLS International Services Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of BLS Group and is one of the fastest growing Visa/Passport services company which serves the missions in all administrative, non-judgmental parts of the passport & visa application process. We take pride to be called as the fastest growing visa and passport outsourcing company.
We have an urgent requirement for Corporate Lawyer.
* Understanding of the Techno Commercial Aspect of the Organization current and upcoming business and able to advise it legally
* Draft, review or structure agreements to mitigate the risks of the Business
* Coordinating with Government authorities and assisting in making applications for incorporation, statutory registrations and permits, including trademark, copyright, tax exemption, and registration
* To provide advice on different legal issues, corporate governance and assist in drafting legal opinions, memoranda and other briefing documents.
* Experience in handling contentious matters, including litigation and arbitration
* To conduct legal analysis and research by utilizing various resources on the legal matters of the organization and to analyze the legal information.
* Advises on whether all the proceedings of the organization are in compliance with the requirements of the legislation. He/she supervises, analyzes and researches the implication of laws, legislation, etc., that may affect the organization and advises accordingly so that there is minimum legal exposure and liability.
* Able to keep abreast of all relevant changes of laws and advice Management on the required changes and impact to business operations.
* Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms and conditions located internationally and India.
* Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations.
* Drive compliance awareness within the organization and identify areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and undertake corrective plans to resolve the issues.
* Work in close so-ordination with Legal Consultants to put up a reply to all the legal notices received by the company included overseas business.
* Managing the Lawyers team/firms for Indian and Overseas operations for all the cases needs legal assistance.
* Assisting the Company Secretary in drafting and vetting the legal agreements
* Promote legal awareness and conduct trainings
* Advising on Employment laws
Kindly revert with your updated resume.